Thursday, February 23, 2012

Bridal Photo Shoot at Estancia Culinaria

How do I describe such an amazing day of unexpected suprises? One word: Estancia Culinaria in Redlands,FL. www.estanciaculinaria.com
This hidden gem is a ten-acre organic avocado farm with more than 800 majestic trees, horses, a coral rock chapel and an authentic farm house with all the comforts of home.

I arrived at Estacia greeted with open arms from the Owners (husband and wife) along with their son, Santi, whom all graciously offered to make myself at home. I set up my makeup and hair tools in the master bedroom with 3 large windows allowing for plenty of natural light while doing makeup and hair.

I had two models to work on today, both very sweet and beautiful girls. I wanted a soft look for them in the grove with soft pinks, corals, and neutrals to compliment their skin tones and enhance their natural beauty. The hair is soft as well and I opted for two looks, the first being a tousled up-do and the second we brought it down with soft waves. Nothing too serious for such a casually elegant setting. One of the girls wore a large flower headband I brought with me and it looked so cute!

I decided to use a palette from my fall 2011 makeup collection (they have 12 eyeshadows, 10 lip colors and 2 blushes for $60 retail!!!!). I kept the eye pretty clean (neutrals) with liner and lashes of course! The foundation was Temptu airbrush makeup along with the Temptu blush in Guava and Nectar and I added Temptu matte bronzer on the brunette. Lips were topped off with Stila plumping gloss in melon mint. Viola'!

Enjoy these photos I took today behind the scenes...




Professional Photography by Starfish Studios, Boca/Delray
Special kudos to all of the vendors (flowers,bling bling,wardrobe) involved today, everything looked out of this world! Amazing things can happen when you collaborate with amazing talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive